The Bussell Clan

A place for family & friends

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nana is with Pop

Lois Raechel Westberry walked on to be with Jesus on Tuesday, January 31, 2012. She will be missed but not wished back as she is happy in Heaven with her family!


Nana looking beautiful in her 40s Nana age 65 and Pop 70

The family gathering after the funeral at Nana's house for plain pepperoni pizza ;).

Donnie, Trinity and Ashley

The intellet of the bunch taking his food outside! you are sooooo smart Michael

Poor Uncle Dan being harassed by my Boys!

Ashley and Michael
Becky & Ernie from our church
Let me down Daddy and I will show you just how productive I can be :)




Darwin Leroy and Ann from our church

See I really was there of course I had to take the picture of Pastor and myself, good thing my arms are long!

DeVaughn talking to Aunt Mary

Donny eat some of that pepperoni pizza!









Family photo op!
The pretty girls!
Chris Brown and Aunt Mary
Chris and Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home