The Bussell Clan

A place for family & friends

Monday, August 22, 2011

Maybe not the best choice!





Ok here are the pics from today, yep pretty swollen! Feels better than it did last night!

Yea this is the view last night. So the story goes I was dancing with the girls at a breast cancer benefit when I was dancing "too low" and my patella popped out laterally straight out not rolling around but straight out.







After Fentanyl, Dilaudid and Zofran my knee cap slipped back into place. However, the ortho doc says 10-12 weeks for complete healing, but also could be less depending on how I heal :)








Here you go normal knee :)

View from top!











1 Comments:

At August 23, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Blogger GGHadden said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
As the medic I would have covered that thing right up and snowed you :)

Life partner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home