The Bussell Clan

A place for family & friends

Friday, July 29, 2011

More pics of Bandit

If we are sitting on the couch eating this is his favorite pose to beg for crumbs. Of course this is another place he loves to be kissing Daddy

Hi Mom see I am even smiling for the camera

Mom please I just woke up do u have to take a pic?

This was Bandit last night playing possum. He puts his head on the end of the bed as if to say "Can I join you?"



This of course is Michael letting Bandit on the bed. Look at his head laying on the pillow :)



Here is the kitchen pose while Mommy is cooking.... Any crumbs or leftovers for me?



Ahhhh yes scratch right there



Ohhhhh now scratch right there, I have trained you sooooo well Michael, you are a good scratcher!


No Mommy no pics now!


Ok maybe just one.


Really do you have to get the ones when I just wake up?


Fine, here is my best side enjoy the picture America!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home