The Bussell Clan

A place for family & friends

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam

First, check out the video of our trip to Page on the wrong road!!! It is quite hillarious for my children, not me. I still hyperventilate when I watch it!

This is Lake Powell which is where we took a tour of this afternoon. Mom, Omaw and Pops we do not have phone service up here. We will call tomorrow when we drive back to Williams. We are all doing well and enjoying our vacation!
If you can not tell it was VERY windy today up to 50 MPH winds and 50 degrees, quite chilly!!! This is Lake Powell in the background.

Awwww so sweet!
The boys!

My baby!

Daddy like the other view too!

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv u guys,Please don't get to close to the edge micheal.LOL

What a wonderful place God has made.You are lucky to be there.

Miss you see yo soon, luv the Valleys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home