The Bussell Clan

A place for family & friends

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Reunion with Portsmouth, Va and our friends!

My Dean and EET instructor Dr. Bill Stanley, not to mention a very dear friend of our family and my father. My dad had the greatest respect for this man as does myself!
Here is a picture of Portsmouth Naval Hospital, where our Sunday school teacher, Darwin Epps was born. Notice the rain, so typical of Portsmouth along with the wind and cold weather. God, how I love Florida!!!!!!!!!
Here are the townhouses we lived in when Michael was in the Coast Guard. Second one shown here. This was III's home when he came home from the hospital.
This was our first home together as a married couple! Yes, baby made there, thus the need for the above picture :)
Here is where III was born!! This is what this entire trip was based on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home